KAMICRYL STR -C26 is a premium APEO free styrene acrylic copolymer emulsion with wide array of performance property improvements.
KAMICRYL STR -C26 has good adhesion to metals thus use as self-primers
KAMICRYL STR -C26 has excellent Stain resistant properties.
KAMICRYL STR-C26 has good Solvent resistant properties.
KAMICRYL STR -C26 would require coalescent for film formation especially at lower temperatures & good UV resistance.
KAMICRYL STR -C26 delivers significant improvements in titanium dioxide (TiO2) pigment utilization by improving opacity & tint strength by 5 % to10% thus impacting positively on the cost & performance, due to lower utilization of titanium dioxide.
KAMICRYL STR C-26 is very suitable for high PVC paints due to very good binding capacity properties with improved scrubs.
Anionic acrylic copolymer emulsion
Milky whitish yellowish
Glass Transition Temperature
7.0 to 9.0
100 to 650 cps
1.04 to 1.075
• Good binding capacity & high scrubs, high solids
• Direct adhesion to metals & use in metal primers
• Good adhesion to alkyd, galvanized iron
• Good adhesion to timber, concrete and masonry
• Multipurpose coatings for decorative paints for interior