KAMICRYL HYB S 18 is a silicone modified urethane acrylic emulsion designed for exterior timber decks. This wax copolymer emulsion imparts permanent water beading & repelling properties due to the silicone backbone of the urethane polymer dispersion. It has good UV stability & dirt pick up résistance.
It has low MFFT and high Tg. This resin displays excellent flexibility despite its high Tg and is capable of coping with timber expansion and contraction.
It also imparts excellent flexibility & blocking properties in spite of the low MFFT of the film.
It has good exterior durability, water and alkali resistance
Urethane Silicone modified copolymer dispersion
Milky, slightly translucent whitish
42 %± 2
7.0 to 9.0
150 to 450 cps
Film properties & Key Features and benefits to formulators:
• Silicone Urethane modified dispersion, tack free at high temperatures
• No coalescent to formulate coatings
• Excellent adhesion & penetration to timber substrates
• Good exterior durability
• Good water & Alkali resistance properties.
• Good flexibility, hardness & capable to cope with timber expansion and contraction