KAMICRYL PR CX 15 HYB is an acrylic urethane dispersion with wide array of performance propert improvements. High tensile strength.
KAMICRYL PR CX 15 HYB has good adhesion to metals thus use as self-primers.
KAMICRYL PR CX 15 HYB has excellent Stain resistant properties.
KAMICRYL PR CX 15 HYB has good Solvent resistant properties.
KAMICRYL PR CX 15 HYB is film formation especially at lower temperatures & good UV resistance.
KAMICRYL PR CX 15 HYB delivers significant improvements in titanium dioxide (TiO2) pigment utilization by improving opacity & tint strength by 5 % to10% thus impacting positively on the cost & performance, due to lower utilization of titanium dioxide.
KAMICRYL PR CX 15 HYB is hard yet flexible and suitable for various applications.
Anionic urethane-acrylic dispersion
Milky whitish yellowish
Glass Transition Temperature
7.0 to 9.0
100 to 650 cps
1.04 to 1.075
• Good binding capacity & excellent scrubs
• Direct adhesion to metals & use in metal primers
• Good adhesion to alkyd, galvanized iron
• Good adhesion to timber, concrete and masonry
• Multipurpose coatings for decorative paints for interior