Acrylic Polymers for Construction Chemicals
Kamicryl - 2505
Kamicryl -2505 is an 100% Acrylic Copolymer used extensively in premium elastomeric high-build, texture and roof coatings.
Key Features and benefits to formulators :
- Good mechanical shear resistance
- Permanent flexibility, toughness and recovery characteristics over a wide temperature range
- No external plasticisers, solvents or 'flexibilising' co-polymers are necessary as Kamicryl -2505 is fully internally plasticised
- Excellent resistance to dirt pick-up
- Excellent exterior durability and UV resistance
- 'Breatheability' to water vapour prevents build-up due to moisture migration in masonry substrates
- Good protection for masonry against attack by carbon dioxide and other acidic gases
- Exceptionally wide utility in the Paint and Construction industry.